Membership dues are payable January 1st, the beginning of each fiscal year, or whenever a new member submits an application for membership. After January 31th, membership shall be considered delinquent and names may be dropped from the roll.
TCWN has several options for membership starting at $45 a year. Membership options are listed on the application for situations that apply to your business.
TCWN has no requirements for a minimum number of annual meetings to attend.
Benefits of Membership
- Networking opportunities at meetings
- The opportunity to advertise by using display tables at monthly meetings
- The opportunity to participate on the organizations website
- The opportunity to win donated gifts at monthly meeting
- The opportunity to increase business expertise through educational programs at monthly meetings
- Annual membership directory, including one free listing in the alphabetical section and two free listings in the Yellow Pages by business category, both in hard copy and on the website
- The opportunity to purchase a paid Yellow Page ad in the member directory
- A monthly newsletter
- The opportunity to highlight your business in several ways in the newsletter
- The opportunity to purchase paid newsletter advertising.
Click HEREto download our membership application.
If you have any questions, contact our Membership Chair, Becky Selbee.
We look forward to seeing you at a meeting soon!